Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Introducing....

It is Official......



We will be welcoming Emma Marie Pitman!!!!!!


The ultrasound was great and our baby girl is growing perfectly. She was being a typical Pitman woman and was not moving from her comfortable curled up position so the ultrasound tech had a difficult time checking her out. We were in there for over an hour and she had her in mommy in all kinds of positions just so they could get a good peak. She wasn't ready for her close up. I guess she didn't have her hair just right!!!! We are very excited and know that she will complete our family. We can't wait to see her beautiful face.

I also wanted to post a copy Will's birthday present to Daddy for everyone. It has alot of great shots from the past year. I thought everyone might enjoy seeing it. Make sure you turn your volume up.....

3 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

BETH! That is so precious!
The video made me CRY - how special.
Who made it for you?? It's fantastic!

I'm so happy for you guys to be welcoming a baby GIRL into your family. What a blessing and I wish you all the very best!!

Hope to see you soon and keep updating this blog!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! Don't ever do that to a pregnant woman! I bawled my eyes out!!! I am so incredibly excited that we get to welcome our two little girls together at the same time!!! Man watch out world -- the world is in trouble if they are two peas in the pod like us!!! Hang on tight -- I think the ride is about to get a little bumpy! LOL!

Caitlin said...

Hi Beth. It’s Caitlin (Bagby) Senter. Congratulations on your little girl! I hope your pregnancy is uneventful. I hope I have a little girl the second time around. :)