Sunday, January 6, 2008

Emma's Princess Ocean

I know that I am so behind on the blog. We are so busy preparing for Emma's arrival. It is so very soon, and my body tells me this everyday. I have to finish my Christmas post with the amazing details of our holiday, but for the begging family's sake, I had to go ahead and post these snap shots of the progress in Emma's room. Mammaw has truly out done herself. There is something amazing about handmade baby bedding and the handcrafted decor. I hope that Emma inherits her talent for these things. Maybe it skips a generation????


The furniture is in route, and we have scheduled a maternity photo shot with an amazing photographer in a couple of weeks. Her work will unveil the finished product, but for now here is a small taste. We are getting excited.....Let "Emma" watch 2008 begin....





















2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl! I am going to try to give you a call tonight or in the AM -- I got your message late last night -- and have been SO busy today! Great progress on Emma's room! You are so ahead of me! Marleigh's room is painted, but we haven't started decorating. I actually have someone doing the room for us --- so I honestly have no idea what the finished product will look like! You make me sick! You are still tiny!!! I am HUGE -- all belly -- I am so miserable -- much more than I ever was with Davis! Can't wait to talk to you!

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Beth the nursery is SO great! I love love love it. Your mom is so talented - I'm jealous. :) You look great & can't wait to see you next week!