Monday, July 28, 2008

Beauty

My definition of this word has changed so much over the past two years. I used to believe that it littered the cover of magazines and required an entourage of hair stylists and makeup artists to achieve. Now, I see it differently.

Beauty is one simple kiss that begins something amazing. It is a boy and his father, and a baby girl with heart-piercing blue eyes. It is the simple things like a little old house filled with a lifetime of memories or grandparents with their great grandchildren.

This weekend Sara came down and reminded me of the simple beauty in my life. As always, she captured our family at its purest. Check out our slide show to see my new meaning of beauty.

http://saradharper.com/shows/pitmanfamily/

Thanks again Sara!!

To contact Sara check out her blog..... www.saradharper.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ashley Hagin said...

What wonderful pictures! Your family is beautiful!
~Ashley