Saturday, February 28, 2009

There she is....

Okay....so I have to send apologies to all of my devoted followers near and abroad...(yes, mom...I know....the blog hasn't been updated in a while.... :) ), but we have been just a wee bit busy around the Pit Stop the past six weeks. School is weighing me down this semester with five classes, three days a week....I feel like I have no escape from it. So, instead of writing about my beautiful children, I am force to compose works of brilliance about Marxist theory and marriage. Ponder that one for awhile....hmmm..hmmmm


But school is not all that has been happening around here.


There she is.....


The coolest one year old in town, and the newly crowned.....



Baby Miss Sweetheart of Georgia...and the crowns don't stop there....



Add Baby Miss Cherry Blossom to her list of titles.... :)


We have been busy celebrating with a princess party complete with her very own castle....



Provided by Mammaw of course!!!  After the party was complete, Emma said it was time to win some crowns!!!  We have spent the past two weeks glitzing it up at a couple of local pageants.  Emma  worked the stage in her new pink dress, and we have really had a good time dolling her up.  She is so incredibly girly...I have no idea where she gets it????  I never thought I would see the day a one year old would sit still to have her hair curled.  Her entourage (me, mammaw, and mimi) have been incredibly entertained by her these past few weekends, and we made some great memories with all the estrogen (as Scott likes to call it) together.  It will make for a great story to tell her when she's older!!!


So since I am so behind with posting....once again I put together a little video of the latest pictures....enjoy!!!



 


Powered by Qumana

No comments: