Thursday, April 3, 2008

Surviving Motherhood....

I haven't really taken the opportunity to blog about how I feel in all this craziness. Wow...how much has changed in my life in the past two years. It feels as though Scott and I have always been together, but actually, we will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary in July. This is really crazy considering how much has changed in those two years. I am now the mother of two and working towards a completely different career. I am so much further from what I thought I would be when I exited UGA's arches, but I could not be happier.

Life is strange in how it guides us to exactly where we should be. I love being mom even when the going gets tough. It seems when things become so overwhelming that I am sure I am not cut out for this, I am rewarded with the most loving hug from my little man and a coo from the princess. They are truly a gift that I am sure I am not worthy to receive. My only wish is that each day they know how loved and special they are.

I am not surviving motherhood, but rather living motherhood.

No comments: