Sunday, April 20, 2008

Strike a Pose

....There's nothing to it.....

Okay for those who know me very well would not expect anything less from me, but I have been eager to show off my "Little Man's" incredibly cute face (I am not biased at all :) ). I was so disappointed to find out that I missed the opportunity to submit him to Regis and Kelly's cutest baby contest (being eight months pregnant, it wasn't high on my priority list) with that being said, when Mom saw a promo on Fox 5 looking for Atlanta's Most Photogenic Babies, I couldn't resist. This was a fun event and the small entry fee benefited Children's Health care of Atlanta; so, why not.

Off to Discover Mills we went for his big photo shoot. I was sure that he would be the complete "Ham" he usually is in front of the camera, and he was looking especially cute in his "my mom rules" t-shirt. Well, let's just say things didn't go as planned. He spotted the carousel and it was over. He was not interested in having his picture taken and we were only able to get one usable shot (Mammaw was holding him).

The expression says it all for those who know Will well.



Never a dull moment at the Pitstop.


This weekend was the judging and the announcement of the awards. I could not resist going to check out his little face on the display boards. So, I made Scott ride with me over to Discover Mills for the awards and to catch a few snap shots of him on the board.




The contest had four categories: Most Beautiful, Most Precious, Most Comical, and Most Fashionable. I had entered Will in the Most Beautiful category, and to my surprise Will won the Judges' Choice in his category!!!!! Will is at Mimi's for the weekend so he wasn't even available to accept his award....lol. Scott and I had a good laugh and we wondered if they could reach him via satellite like MTV does on the VMA's.

Emma was along for the ride and later piped in to let us who really is the most beautiful....lol!!!!


Will says "Strike a pose. There's nothing to it!!!"



They have just added Will's photo to the Atlanta Winners link click to check him out. He is in the one year olds category. http://www.photogenicbaby.com/winners/atlantawinners.html

No comments: