Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful husband and father in the world!!! I could not ask for a more supportive, loving man and I am so grateful that he is stuck with me forever. I love to watch him with Will and Emma. He is an amazing father and I am glad that he waited so long for me :). We had a busy weekend with the car adventure (see the previous post) and a trip to see Mimi and Pappas.

The kids showered daddy with a set of UGA coasters and some beautiful matching photos for his bare office walls. Mimi and I worked hard for the shots. Nothing like a 18 month old and a 4 month old in the portrait studio. Sara will be coming here for my next attempt at photos....totally worth the money!!!!! But we did manage to get a few usable shots.....

Am I cute??

Together at last


Just Hanging Out



This is all your getting people...

I'm so pretty

Happy Father's Day to our favorite Daddy!!!! We love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok so I am having a fit over Emma's outfit -- PLEASE tell me your mother made it! If so, then go ahead and tell her I HAVE to have one! I have been looking for Marleigh a cute GA outfit for the fall, but I want ribbons on it and Emma's has ribbons!!! Let me know! :) LOL! We could get their pictures made together -- so confused on your last post -- are you trying to the get the house or waiting!?!? Do tell!!! :)
Amanda