Monday, June 23, 2008

Strollers, Bows, Ice Cream and A Whole Lot of Fun

So Will spent the weekend at Mimi's before her big trip to visit Uncle Todd, Aunt Sihin, and Gideon. He had the perfect summer weekend with the perfect summer treat.



Meanwhile, Emma hung out with me and Daddy to do a little shopping. Last weekend we found Daddy and me new rides, so, it only fits that we would spend this weekend purchasing something new for Will and Emma to take out for a spin.



Yes, I finally broke down and bought the double stroller. I thought that it was unnecessary and that somehow I could manage with the two singles that I already had. Yeah....well, that lasted about four months. We haven't taken it out yet but I am excited. It seems to drive well and has lots of bells and whistles. I will let all the eager mothers know my review soon.



Emma enjoyed her alone time with us this weekend. She is now interested in playing, and has her favorites spots. She is most often found jumping or in her new pod watching Baby Einstein...Baby Beethoven to be exact. God Bless this video. Will loved it and Emma feels the same.



Emma says, "Dollies and bows are fun too!!!". Little girls are so much fun!!! I have been waiting for her hair to get long enough to put a bow in. Yippee!!! she will be sporting those more often.



Strollers, bows, ice cream, and a whole lot of fun....just another weekend around the Pitstop.

No comments: