Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've Got that Bunny Trained

Santa?? Who needs Santa when you've got the Easter Bunny.


With Will peacefully sleeping in bed, I finally found my way to the couch to take a breath. I then looked over at the stairs to the garage and there it was...

A mountain as high as my waist built with the empty toy cartons from Will's first Easter.



At that point, I knew the kid was on to something. I remember only ONE Easter basket filled with a few choice toys and some candy. Scott reflected on the Easter Bunny that only delivered candy and a few dyed eggs.
Will, on the other hand, has that bunny jumping to our house, Mimi's house, Mammaw's house, and making a side delivery from Nanny and Granddaddy's house. All these deliveries translates into enough stuffed animals that we could bury him and a host of noising making toys that I am sure Scott and I will enjoy for the months to come.

After a good laugh and a few photo opts, I stopped to reflect on how much life has changed in a year. Will has brought so much joy into Scott's and my life and I feel so blessed that he has such an incredible family to love and support him. Even with the total "Will" breakdown, this Easter ranks as one of the best.


With Will's expert bunny training, Scott and I think we are going to let him lose on Joey next!

No comments: