Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day Fun

I wanted to post a couple of pictures from Mother's Day. We had a very special day, and I am sure that I have the sweetest husband in the world. He suprised me with a dinner with all the wonderful mothers in my life. It was great to have my mom, my grandmother, and my mother-in-law together. We just enjoyed being together and the time was priceless....not to mention Scott had both of the kids in the bed by the time we got home. That is a feat worth much respect.

Emma was quite tired by the time we remembered to take the annual photo. She couldn't be bothered to get out of her carseat....(important mothering rule: let a sleeping baby sleep)




And of course, here is me and my cute little boyfriend :)......



I hope everyone enjoyed their special day!!!

No comments: