Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Witching Hour


For some reason the hours between 4pm and 6pm have become the most challenging time around the Pitstop. I can have a perfectly quiet day and within 15 minutes it can go completely down the drain. With that being said, I have been working hard to find ways to make the two hours bearable. We have captured a few shots of my efforts.

Here is Emma in the baby bjourn. I have found that she likes to cook dinner with me and this keeps her happy for at least 45 minutes. This only leaves me an hour and 15 minutes left.



Will has also started helping with dinner. You can never have too many cooks in the kitchen. Hey...I take what help I can get!!!

And when the clock strikes 5:30 with no Daddy in sight.....


GRAB AND COLD ONE AND HOLD ON!!!!

The clock strikes 6:30. Everyone is fed and we are.....


EXHAUSTED!!!!!

We have affectionately named this time the "witching hours". So, when the clock strikes 4...let the fun begin!!!!!






2 comments:

Amy and Matt Certain said...

Beth they are so adorable!! I can't believe how big Will has gotten. And I know you're having so much fun being with them. Hope to see you guys soon!!

Amanda said...

Wow -- sounds like fun times! Luckily we are good unti about 7:00! From that point on Marleigh doesn't want to be put down until she goes to bed! She isn't fussy as long as you are holding her!